Friday, February 11, 2011

Upcoming Event and a Few Award Features...

Hello friends, I wanted to take a moment to tell you about a fun event coming up!  If you are anywhere in or near Minnesota you should definitely make the trip.  I was honored to invited to be a vendor at another exciting JunkMarket Style Event.  For more info, check out the JunkMarket Style Events website HERE.

Also...
I have been honored to receive a few of these fun awards that are floating around out there...





...things are pretty busy around here and I barely know my name right now much less 7 things that you might want to know about me...two things I can tell you...
1. My dining room table is full of half finished projects
and
2.  My laundry baskets are overflowing :)

But that said, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to feature these sweet ladies that featured me...so go on over and be inspired.  Tell them Laurel sent you :)

and

Thanks again ladies...can't wait to catch up again when things slow down...not that you won't be seeing me in Blog Land, I do need my daily dose of inspiration, ya know :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Laurel! The laundry can wait but get on the projects so you can post them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the strange winter we've been having in Texas, you wouldn't find me anywhere near your neck of the woods!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)