Saturday, February 9, 2013

Glass Flower Frog Photo Holders...a touch of Valentine's



I don't do a lot of "Valentine" decorating at home...but for our booth last weekend we did a "hint" of a love theme.


More photos from that event HERE.
(Signs and pillows by Signs of the Times)


I had a bunch of these glass flower frogs on hand.  I just added wire through the holes...and after a few "twists and turns" around a pencil...there was a great place to clip a photo and some paper hearts.


Or how about some little paper flowers?



The ones with the hearts were the best sellers at the show...but I think the little "flower patch" might be good for Spring??


These little silver sugar bowl photo holders were great sellers too!  Just what I need...another way to add photos to anything!! 


And these little knob photo holders just keep on sellin'...so I just keep on makin' them :)

Sharing this at...
 
I have a few more "LOVE-ly" ideas to share with you...
so I'll be back nest week with more :)

Until then,

15 comments:

  1. I love your creative use of the frogs! I have a couple that I've been trying to decide what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enough of your creativity! Love the frogs and door knobs... what a great idea! Can I ask what type of wire you use...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper flowers in the frogs! So so pretty. Very fun and clever!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really neat ideas...you always inspire me:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're full of wonderful ideas! Love both the flowers and hearts, and those door knob picture holders are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your booth looks really great, from the beginning of JMS, it was funny to me how we both gravitate to the same things! I love your stuff!
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo many cute things in your booth! I love the pillows :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so so sweet! I never know what to do with my glass frogs - what a perfect way to use them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you really did a great job here Laurel! So simple but a romantic one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, that's just sooo cute! Love all your creative ideas and the old photos and cut pages are such a sweet compliment. No wonder they are hot sellers!
    Liz @ Quirky Vistas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photo springs with page hearts and flowers:) Pinned!http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/02/lombard-gable.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)