Friday, May 15, 2015

More Junk Angels Appearing...salt and pepper shakers

Chipping with Charm: Salt and Pepper Shaker Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
If you've been following me for a while, you might know that I see angels in almost everything...

and more :)
This batch started with this angel candle holder I found at the thrift store.
I decided she needed a little rusty halo.
(attached with Amazing Goop glue)
And then I remembered the 4 little salt and pepper shakers I got from my sister.
More rusty halos.
And buckle wings...tied on with twine.
I had one bigger buckle too.
Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
So I whipped together another insulator angel.
Chipping with Charm: Salt and Pepper Shaker Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
So that's the first batch.
Chipping with Charm: Salt and Pepper Shaker Angel and votive cloche...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Since I had the glue out I put together a couple more votive cloches.  I love that chippy drawer pull.

Sharing this at...
Funky Junk Interiors...Party Junk 

I have a few more junky angels in the works.  They are just "waiting for their wings".  I'll be back to show you soon.  
The family room is finally almost finished.  
Thanks for being patient with me...as always, family comes first here :)

Chat soon, 

9 comments:

  1. This is just so fun! I love angels. I used collect them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Laurel. Love angels and these as super cute.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun, Laurel...you are very creative! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! Love the buckle as wings!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buckle for wings is amazingly clever!!! BTW, my favorite quote from a It's A Wonderful Life is "every time you hear a bell ring, an angel gets its wings":)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your angels are so darling! What a clever idea. Have a lovely weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your angels!! They are so cute and clever, the buckles as wings are adorable!! Happy weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever! I love your little angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the most creative angels I've ever seen!!! I just love how you've used so many different textures for these darling creations.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)